The below care information applies to Pergo Floors.
- Chocolate, grease, juice, cordials, wine, cigarette butts
- Lukewarm water and mild detergent
- Tar, crayon, lipstick, shoe polish, ink, carbon, nail polish or cigarette butts
- Mineral spirits, nail polish remover or other household solvent, denatured alcohol
- Candle wax and chewing gum
- Allow them to harden, and then carefully scrape off with a blunt scraper
No floor is absolutely scratch-proof, but with minimal care and a few simple steps like a door mat, felt pads on furniture legs and vacuuming without the beater bar, Pergo Original will keep its good looks for years. Such performance is why Pergo Original can offer a 15-year triple guarantee against wear, stains and fading.